[TriLUG] Debian Upgrade

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Nov 30 11:09:00 EST 2017

With Debian, you don't normally need to be afraid to do an upgrade-in-place.

I've upgraded from Debian 5 Lenny -> Squeeze -> Wheezy -> Jessie without
(many) problems.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."