[TriLUG] Does anyone out there work for Duke OIT? (a question from a DUHS brethren)

Greg Brown via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 1 19:00:21 EST 2017

I am working a nasty-icky DNS issue and I need to test from a remote host
that is not a DUHS host but is interconnected.  I need only user level
access to run DNS lookups in a tight loop until the error exhibits itself,
which shouldn't take more than a couple minutes, and then I need to collect
the resulting connection data from Splunk on the DUHS side.

In fact you could test using a specific while loop and send me the output,
in that scenario I wouldn't need command line access at all.

If there is anyone out there feel free to ping me.

Thank you!

Greg