[TriLUG] Intel bug in the news today

Thomas Delrue via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jan 3 16:00:08 EST 2018

On 01/03/2018 03:50 PM, Scott Chilcote via TriLUG wrote:
> I have to wonder what they're going to do when they run out of sources
> for easy profits, if it isn't to hold broad swaths of the internet tubes
> for ransom?

Then they will hold broad swaths of the internet for ransom.
The current Powers-That-Be have only one aim: be tomorrow's
Powers-That-Be as well. This trait isn't unique to ISPs, nor to
corporations or even just groups of people.

	...but that doesn't make it ok, nor acceptable!

I think this is appropriate:
http://www.derekchristensen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/shareholdervalue.jpg