[TriLUG] linux mail servers, RBLs, relays, etc.

David Brain via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jan 10 17:50:44 EST 2018

Mailgun is relay as a service option - not used it other than for home use
(have a free test account as my network relay) but seems like a good
service.

Note that a commodity cloud IP tends to have a lower 'reputation' spam wise
anyway for spam filters so that could be an issue (and who knows what your
'neighbors' are up too).

David