[TriLUG] OT: remote controlled antenna rotator

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jan 16 21:21:52 EST 2018

46 channels with viewtv rotating antenna (directional). Like $37. Remote to
rotate but no real need where I am as only miss a few channels. 10-20
channels of shopping etc I won’t watch probably; but cable package we have
is even fewer useful channels. May buy cheap dvr as tvguide channel exists.
Gil bought 400$  dvr with 4 channel recording and lifetime guide.

I don’t actually watch much tv but fairly neat. Tried to get into mythic
and stuff before too much hassle.