[TriLUG] OT: remote controlled antenna rotator

Sebastian Reher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 26 11:23:59 EST 2018

I am a long time listener and my approach was more low tech.
I  installed a second antenna in the attic and pulled a second cable
down to the receiver.Then I put an antenna switch next to the receiver.
This way I did not have to deal with  mechanical rotor issues. This
worked for me, since I only needed two directions.  Setup once and forget.
\...Sebastian