[TriLUG] Cabinet / cage colocation options in / near Raleigh

Francois Dion via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 26 15:41:09 EST 2018

Old thread, but I'm also looking to put a few servers in a datacenter in
the area. Except I'm in Winston Salem, and would like to find something a
little closer. Anybody knows of a reliable vendor around the Triad? Data
Chambers were only dealing with full racks, not sure if it has changed with
Northstate buying them, I'm checking on that.

Francois

about.me/francois.dion - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info - @f_dion
<http://twitter.com/f_dion>