[TriLUG] Strange lockups on Fedora

Dwain Sims via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 26 14:02:38 EST 2018

Peter:

Thanks for the reply.  Your observation on Videos with FF is interesting.
That could be the issue that I am seeing.

As an experiment, I will make sure no video happens on FF for the
foreseeable future.  I will keep that function on Chrome or Opera.

We might get to the bottom of this eventually.

Thanks

Dwain