[TriLUG] can someone to do a 3D print job?

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 12 10:19:39 EST 2018

A quick follow-up to anyone who decides to try a quote on my Hub:

If your model is more than a few cubic centimeters in volume, the quote
will be artificially high.  Please submit your model anyway, and I'll
adjust the price to something more reasonable.  Also note that TriLUG
members are entitled to an additional discount.

Cheers,
-Brian