[TriLUG] can someone to do a 3D print job?

David Burton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 12 10:44:15 EST 2018

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Brian Henning via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org
> wrote:

> I am on 3D hubs, but they've recently made some changes that make my hub
> very difficult (if not impossible) to find.  I, and many of my 3D Hubs
> compatriots (small-timers), are looking for a new home.
>
> If you'd like to visit my hub directly for a quote, please go directly to:
>
> https://3dhubs.com/service/3dprintindurham

Perhaps using just "Brian" as your business name was a mistake. That makes
it impossible to find you by just googling your business name.

It's easy to find your business *name* on 3dhubs, with Google:

https://www.google.com/search?q=raleigh+site%3A3dhubs.com

But the page that comes up and lists your business name doesn't give any
sort of link to find your site.

If your business name were unique (e.g. "BrianHenning3D" or
"3DPrintinDurham") then people who found the business name could easily
find any other web pages mentioning you.

Dave