[TriLUG] bulk email - gmail

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 27 10:00:53 EDT 2018

If people actually want your email, make a Google Group and invite them to
subscribe to it.  Otherwise, don't email them.

If you still insist, use one of the spam^W bulk email providers recommended
above to avoid all the common pitfalls that will land your ... valuable
communication in your user's Spam folder.