[TriLUG] Preview of new TriLUG website

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 9 13:16:52 EDT 2018

Way more secure than Drupal. Fact is Jekyll is just building a static site
from
your files to serve. Drupal on the other hand needs constant updates to
keep the
core safe from the latest malicious attack or spam bot.

I am working on migrating some older Drupal sites to pelican for this very
reason. Pelican is basically the python flavor of ruby's Jekyll.

Ken