[TriLUG] Preview of new TriLUG website

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 9 13:47:04 EDT 2018

some years ago I worked on a corporate CMS.  For certain pages, it had an
automatic page generator that would render the content to static pages.
For all others, it was on-demand (e.g., you request a page.  if it is
there, you get static html.  if it is not, the page generator builds the
static html, and then you get static html).

this isn't a new or even difficult concept.  :-(

William Sutton