[TriLUG] Preview of new TriLUG website

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 9 13:52:29 EDT 2018

and while I'm ranting... there is a ticketing system I've used whose name
rhymes with CircusHow.  Up until recently (for some version of recently),
you could take advantage of the fact that every single "page" would
interpret any and all variables you passed to it.  To the point that you
could create your own alert boxes using its JavaScript API.

variable manipulation, sql injection, and cross site scripting attacks are
far from new, but there are a disturbing number of products (free and
commercial) that still get bit.

William Sutton