[TriLUG] Preview of new TriLUG website

Aaron Schrab via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 10 16:22:36 EDT 2018

At 16:13 -0400 10 Apr 2018, "Jonc at nc.rr.com via TriLUG" <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
>Uh-oh...
>   The requested URL /~jonc was not found on this server.
>:-(
>Am I the only old member with a personal site still up there?

Sorry, I perhaps should have been more clear in the original
announcement. The only thing being changed here is the content that was
previously served by Drupal. And that is all that is available from
test.trilug.org.

Content in the wiki and user pages are not covered, but will continue to
be accessible at the current URLs once this is moved to the real domain.