[TriLUG] What Do People Use to Debug C++ on RHEL 7?

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 23 15:37:05 EDT 2018

Nothing wrong with coding in vim. I use vim and emacs in a back and forth of
what do I prefer that week. Vim + YouCompleteMe + CtrlP installed through
Vundle
is an excellent dev environment.  Also when you start vim within the
context of
a python venv it works just against the venv for youcompleteme.

Fact is I am yet to find an IDE that does everything I need for every
language.
So I would rather known an editor inside and out. I do my documentation and
resume in vim and then use pandoc to export to other formats.

Ken

P.S. This reply composed in Mutt on Vim.