[TriLUG] Need a job

Nathan Yinger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat May 5 08:17:59 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I've been working as a test automation engineer at Honeywell for the last
year, and my contract ends in June. Now I'm looking for a full-time job,
either contract or permanent.

My last year of work was Python in a sort-of-agile shop, and I'm also
familiar with web development (backend preferred), embedded Linuxes, and
some hardware work (custom PCBs, Arduino, etc.). I'm early in my career and
looking to broaden my experience, so I'm open to a lot of types of work.

Please contact me with any positions you think I'd be interested in!

Thanks,
~Nathan