[TriLUG] Your message to TriLUG awaits moderator approval

Warren Myers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jun 7 11:07:43 EDT 2018

I haven't understood an email size limit past maybe 20MB for more than 15
years: no one* is reading mail on a dialup connection with Pine anymore.

We may not all live in the Apple/Facebook/Google dreamland of gigabit for
everyone with octocore 15.9GHz processors and quad GPUs ... but everyone is
on broadband *of some kind*