[TriLUG] speedtests

Jonc@nc.rr.com via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 5 14:25:38 EDT 2018

Back in the day when I used to build these, I had multiple test servers. The fiber one would be local to the fiber network, the DSL would be local to the DSL network. In that way you got a clearer view of your bandwidth and network stats.

I auto picked for the user, the best test server, but it looks like they are letting you choose:...

Jon Carnes

Sent from my iPad