[TriLUG] Red Hat + IBM, good or bad?

Charles Fischer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 30 15:59:43 EDT 2018

"thorn in the side of IBM and HP", don't forget DEC.  I think SUN caused
DEC to make some really bad decisions.  DEC would not cannibalize their VAX
sales with lower cost systems.  So SUN would come in and wipe out a DEC
site.  Just stupid on DEC's part.  Companies must be able to see when it is
better to eat your elders than it is to let the competition gain strength
from them.

-Charles