[TriLUG] Too much light this time

shay walters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 30 16:06:09 EDT 2018

    This is not really a good solution (maybe not even possible in your
case), but I've heard of people who were dual-booting with Windows who
could control the keyboard backlight in Windows and it would keep the
setting through a reboot.
    I guess there's not anything in the BIOS setup to address that.  I
haven't had that problem myself - all the backlit keyboards I've used were
external and had controls on the keyboard to handle the backlight.

-Shay