[TriLUG] [External] Waaaay off topic, but....

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Nov 13 16:18:49 EST 2018

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:59:19 -0500, Johnson, Jay M via TriLUG
<trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Here it is.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053084/ $2.99 on prime

(Mouse That Roared)

Oooo, ooooo, ooooo! Wm Hartnell (first Dr Who) was in it. I never knew
that!
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0367156/mediaviewer/rm2132958976

This profound discussion is simply not far off from technical writing at
all. The best tech
writers I have known have been fans of science fiction and other fanciful
literature. Who
among us can ignore that stuff? Who among us has never thought of stuffing
Jabberwocky or
Gilbert and Sullivan into sample text, on the grounds that it is public
domain?