[TriLUG] new "feature" in Thunderbird on Ubuntu 18.04

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 16 09:33:21 EST 2018

For the record, I have the same version of thunderbird on Ubuntu bionic,
and it does not have this problem.
Sending email to myself goes right through using the TWCBC (aka Spectrum
business) SMTP server, and on smtp.gmail.com.
There are likely some differences between the two systems.  This one is
a stock nstall that receives frequent updates.

  Scott C.

--
Scott Chilcote
scottchilcote at ncrrbiz.com