[TriLUG] Looking for a good laptop for development

John Franklin via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 16 13:54:58 EST 2018

Fedora may as well be built for Thinkpads. I have a T460s that runs it like a champ, a friend of mine has an ancient T20 that (IIRC) he runs the latest Fedora on.  They are easy to find on the secondary market, at a variety of price points, and easy to upgrade.  The usual caveat emptor applies.

jf
--
John Franklin
franklin at elfie.org