[TriLUG] Looking for a good laptop for development

Jimmy Dorff via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 16 15:40:36 EST 2018

I just ordered a refurb Thinkpad X260. It's new enough to be have all
the modern needs, but old enough to still have upgradeable/replaceable
components and no dongle Ethernet. Latest ones have soldered RAM :(

$600 with NC tax / 1 Year Standard Depot Warranty
https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/outletus/laptops/thinkpad-classic/thinkpad-x-series-2nd-gen/ThinkPad-X260/p/20F6X085US