[TriLUG] Looking for a good laptop for development

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 16 17:00:09 EST 2018

Thinkpad Caveat:
Don't get one with a 1366x768 res screen!  You really need at least
1600x900 and 1920x1080 is best.  It's absolutely worth the extra money.

Don't waste your money on WQHD (2560x1440) unless you're a graphics
professional.  I did, and I couldn't program at that resolution and ended
up running it at 1920x1080.
Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."