[TriLUG] Looking for a good laptop for development

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Nov 17 17:18:44 EST 2018

I'd say the 1600x900 is a good compromise then.

To each his own, but I find 768 vertical pixels too small to be useful even
for the modern web, much less programming.
Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."