[TriLUG] I "discovered" a bug!

Ron Kelley via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Nov 28 16:08:09 EST 2018

For me, I have started leaning toward the pure Debian side vs Ubuntu.  It just seems cleaner.  For example, Debian uses the traditional /etc/network/interfaces file instead of Netplan, plus it does not seem to install as much crud (unattended upgrades, snapd, lots of stuff I have to remove after installs, etc).  That said, I typically do server-based installs - typically without any GUI.