[TriLUG] I "discovered" a bug!

shay walters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Nov 28 16:21:45 EST 2018

I've been told that Ubuntu Server installs make one of the most
stripped-down installs of anything out there.  I start with that, then
manually add in LXDE and a list of other packages I use.   In the past I
have run plain Debian and I liked it really well.  I was running Debian
Stable and I ran across one-too-many packages that was way behind and
lacked features or had bugs that had been fixed in the main repositories.
If I had been on Debian Testing, it wouldn't have been an issue, I expect.