[TriLUG] Android OS replacement

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 30 11:31:29 EST 2018

Folks,

I am getting tired of this, and the recommendation is to "upgrade" the
OS in my Android phone.  Since it is running a 2+-year-old version of
CyanogenMod and that is neither recommended or available, I need to move
to something else, which means completely replacing what I have.

Although I have done "upgrades in place" in this, and other, phones, I
am hesitant to completely erase and replace on my own.

Is there someone in the area who would be willing to meet with me for
this project?  I expect that we would need to communicate beforehand to
get me prepared with tools and such.  I don't even know how long to
estimate to accomplish this project, either.

Thank you,
Brian