[TriLUG] Mechanical Keyboard Repair?

Tadd Torborg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 25 15:42:49 EST 2019

Kester is the best known brand.  Jameco sells it.  It costs $30/pound for a roll which could be a lifetime supply for even an extreme hobbyist.  Search on jameco.com  for Kester solder 0.025

They also have 0.031 inch in a 1/25th pound package for $3 if you aren't going to solder much.

I'm available at the north end of Davis Drive (2 Davis Drive at FFVC)  to do a trivial soldering operation, especially if you have the parts, know how to get to the points, and can give explicit instructions.   I have the tools needed.

    Tadd

http://torborg.com/a/tools.html