[TriLUG] Used HW - free and make-an-offer

dylan lusk via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 31 12:32:47 EST 2019

Just wondering if this is the correct forum to list some hardware that I no
longer use and would like to offer first to trilug members or their friends.

I have some items which are free to a good home (e.g Cisco/Linksys SRW2008
8-port switch, 1 or 2 Intel DQ45EK Core-2 mini-ITX motherboards, ATX power
supplies, etc); other items I would list as 'best reasonable offer'.

Again, I first want to ensure it is okay to use this fourm for this
purpose.  If it is not okay, I completely understand, and will find a
different venue.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

dylan