[TriLUG] [External] Spectrum not in a hurry

John Broome via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 4 09:11:28 EST 2019

When i was having service drop outs they sent someone out to check the
signal at the termination in the house.  It was super low so he started
chasing connections from under the house up to the pole.  Turned out there
were a LOT of splitters between the pole and my cable modem.  He ran a new
coax down to my house, attached the cable cleanly to the house and ran it
back inside.  My modem stopped blacking out at random intervals, and things
have been solid since then.

AFAIK, i wasn't charged a fee for the visit/work.