[TriLUG] Linux Repair Company near Mebane NC

Ron Belcher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 14 16:30:23 EST 2019

Thanks greatly for advice, Pete.

I had Virtualbox 6 installed and Virtualbox 5.1.38 very kindly and
quietly removed it and replaced it with itself.

I created the new virtual machine but it never asked me for the
installation medium.  It is no surprise, then, that when I tried to
Start it, it responded with a message: "FATAL: No bootable medium found!
System halted."

I tried again with the MSW 7 installation disk in my CD drive with the
same results.  Any more advice?

ron