[TriLUG] Dev/Ops research

Ron Kelley via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 27 10:09:33 EDT 2019

Greetings all,

I am researching workflows for a Dev/Ops environment and would like to get some feedback from those of you who are on such a team.  I don’t have an in-depth understanding of Dev/Ops yet, thus my questions will come from a “newbie” point of view.

Instead of cluttering up the trilug mailer alias with senseless questions on my part, I would like to discuss this topic via uni-cast email.  Thus, please ping me directly (my email address should be part of this email).

Thanks,

-Ron