[TriLUG] Looking for Linux Based Practice problems

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 19 08:19:32 EDT 2019

On 4/16/19 1:26 PM, Matthew Glassman via TriLUG wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for linux based practice test problems and scenarios.
> Currently, I'm working my way through Over The Wire's Bandit game.  This is
> just to test my own knowledge but also learn along the way.  I'm open to
> multiple choice items as well.  Would like them to be free and online if
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew

Hello Matthew,

There are a lot of resources online such as practice exams and quizzes
for various Linux certifications.

If you do a little looking, your task will become winnowing down the
swath.  The Linux Professional Institute website is a good place to
begin, but Redhat and CompTIA also provide free materials.
https://wiki.lpi.org/wiki/Free_Training_Materials

   Scott C.

--
Scott Chilcote