[TriLUG] AWstats question

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jul 3 21:59:16 EDT 2019

I inherited an old awstats installation at a previous job.  As I recall,
it was generating awstats a month at a time, so I expect that's probably
what you have to do here.

The following might get you started.  change the echo part to the
appropriate awstats command, and change the year range as needed:

for y in $(seq 2016 2019); do for m in $(seq -f "%02g" 1 12); do echo "$y/$m"; done; done;

William Sutton