[TriLUG] Retrieve emails from old server

Dewey Hylton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 23 17:59:25 EDT 2019

I used this when migrating mail between servers years ago and it worked well:

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/

It can be used as a backup tool for IMAP accounts as well as syncing from one
IMAP account to another, on the same or different IMAP server. The author also
suggests two from the list below for bidirectional syncing.

Just another option, but this one I can vouch for.