[TriLUG] OT: comms inside a corrugated metal building

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 15 09:15:49 EDT 2019

Oops. I read 150 feet, not 150 yards. Sorry.

And arranging decent earth grounding, using shielded cable and making
sure the shields are tied to the ground rods  is super important, and
that's apart from surge suppression. The potentials induced in cables by
thunderstorms are astonishing. And of course fiber eliminates this whole
can of worms.

-Pete