[TriLUG] Financial Status (The pizza email)

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 9 13:56:28 EDT 2019

I would like to ask a more basic question. Basically, what is the
financial status of the organization?

Pretty much every club I belong to (a few ham radio clubs and an RV
club) all issue a monthly treasurer's report which includes the
information regarding cash on hand, upcoming expenditures, donations,
dues, etc.

I don't believe I have ever seen a statement regarding the club's
finances, putting it into the out of sight out of mind domain.  Perhaps
more visibility would be beneficial.

A second consideration is perhaps the club should consider charging a
small annual dues of a nominal amount that could help cover items like
the 501-C3 fees.