[TriLUG] Financial Status (The pizza email)

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 9 14:01:02 EDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 01:33:17PM -0400, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> To that point, that's why I had my Amazon Smile configured for TriLUG, and
> why I inquired what the 501c3 fee was.  But the conversation moved on...

I apologize, William.

I think that this one fell into the cracks of "someone else will do it."

The IRS charges a fee of $600 to reinstate a lapsed 501(c)3 status.  (
The same as the original filing fee, if I remember correctly. )

We had a breakdown in communications from Steering Committee to Steering
Committee over the years, and neglected to file the required annual
documnetation regularly, so we were "dropped from the register," or
something like that.

> William Sutton

Brian