[TriLUG] OT: iPod repair/upgrade suppliers?

Tom Eisenmenger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 16 11:23:57 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm about to do some repairs /  upgrades on my old iPod 5th gen and am
wondering if anyone could recommend a supplier for parts. I seem to find a
part here, a part there, and another part elsewhere, but I'd rather buy
everything from a single supplier if I could (mainly to consolidate
shipping).

My plans:

   - Replace battery.
   - Upgrade 30gb hd to iFlash/SCXD w/128GB
   - Repair headphone jack (one channel is out).

If someone in the group has done the same and can recommend a reliable
supplier, please let me know!

Thanks, Tom