[TriLUG] TriLUG Member Questionnaire 2019

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Oct 18 09:16:41 EDT 2019

We still want to know what you think about trilug and where we should
be going. The questionnaire link is still the same:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxH5NydcJsgTMpt_0ba8AFqtBDh5Jb0g7C1UpIwN_EoMyCcw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

even though I added a question about how far you have to drive to get
to the meeting (though I did not ask if you had to fight natives in
woolly mammoths and make rickety bridges using only disposable straws
and a 2002 issue of The National Enquirer to ford mighty rivers). For
instance, early in the year we ran an intro to Linux class and want to
know what else we should plan for next year.

As before, none of the questions are required, but we do appreciate if
you could answer as many as you can. Well, the last two items -- email
and name -- we would only need if you want us to get back to you.