[TriLUG] Cable modem / Router recommendations

Huan Truong via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 29 12:17:57 EST 2019

Heh, this I had direct experience with in 2018. The reason that Arris
modem (that Spectrum themselves provide) needs to be restarted is
because it used an Intel chip (IIRC Intel Puma 6) which has a bug when
they turned on IPv6. It would need to be restarted every day or two
because of that bug. I do not know whether they have fixed it.