[TriLUG] Cable modem / Router recommendations

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Nov 29 11:43:58 EST 2019

Oops, I typed one sentence incorrectly!

I meant:
" For 400Mbps, you need *DOCSIS 3.0* with *24* downstream channels "

3.0, not 3.1, and at least 24 downstream channels, not 32. Although If I
were buying one I'd get 3.1 to be safe.

-Wes
Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."