[TriLUG] Spectrum vs AT&T

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jan 16 13:20:04 EST 2020

I have spectrum at 300Mb but am currently having lots of problems with
dropouts at all times of day. 1st level support just replaced connectors
and checked signal levels. Part of the problem is that, even though I
have business class service, it uses the same coax that the neighbor
kids stream videos and play games. Most of my problems are during times
that this would be taking place but not all.

I need to know your thoughts about switching to AT&T fiber and possibly
U-verse for TV . Please help! ;-)

Thanks!

David P. Both, RHCE
He/Him/His
www.both.org - My personal web site
www.Linux-Databook.info - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
The value of any software lies in its usefulness
not in its price.

— Linus Torvalds