[TriLUG] Spectrum vs AT&T

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 26 20:58:45 EST 2020

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 06:12:22PM -0500, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:22 PM David Both via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org>
> wrote:
>

> This is my local smokeping graph when switching a few months ago. Have been
> nothing but pleased with AT&T (threw up in my mouth just typing that). Had
> to enable IPv6 on the AT&T router, but zero issues since whereas TWC was a
> daily struggle to stay connected to VPN or WFH or play games or stream.

Steven,

I was "forced" to switch from AT&T ( Bellsouth ) DSL to U-Verse a couple
of years ago.  I don't know why I put forced in quotes, I had no choice
for the change.

In any case, I was not able to get IPv6 to work with the new system.  Of
course, Tech Support didn't know anything.

Would it be possible for you to give me some hints about that, either
here or off-list?

Thank you,
Brian