[TriLUG] recommendations for UPS 12V batteries?

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Apr 18 05:59:16 EDT 2020

I used to get them off ebay and they lasted a year.

Then I've been getting them from Batteries Plus and they last 2 years.

I've just had the batteries fail in another UPS and when I pull them out, I find
that they've been in there for 10 years. They were made in Vietnam. (This is
impressive. Even a car battery doesn't last that long.)

Any recommendations for battery suppliers?

Thanks Joe

jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml