[TriLUG] Zoom - conferencing

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 24 16:22:23 EDT 2020

A few weeks ago I read the Zoom claimed to have end-to-end encryption but not
true. And, they were scanning content as it passes thru their servers, passing
on info to advertisers. I would not use Zoom for anything that I would not
want to fall into the hands of unscrupulous malefactors. If you had
hemorrhoids, would you want someone listening in to know about it to see
Preparation H to you? It could be worse.

I do agree that it appears that some measures have apparently been added to
make it possible to protect a session - that is if the master of ceremonies is
savvy enough to implement them.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com