[TriLUG] booting off usbstick

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jul 11 17:01:17 EDT 2020

I guess we're going to need more details or I'm being dense about what you're actually trying to do.  Booting off a thumb drive "stick" is usually very easy.What, exactly, do you mean by "target" below? Which motherboard? Does it's bios have explicit support for USB device being in the boot order? You implied earlier that you connected this internally? Do you mean a MB USB header? There is something unusually here but I can't see it yet.Pete